Total Pageviews
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
What's your favorite scary movie?
The question says it all. We all grew up with the movie. And when I say grew up READ. VHS. Betamax days. And now they decided to make a 4th installment of the movie. Since I've already watched it I'm not gonna spill the whole plot of the story. Who killed who? Who's the killer? No. I won't do that. All I'm gonna write is what I think about the slasher flick.
Here goes, I love how the casting of this movie was made they had Aria of Pretty Little Liars, Annie Wilson from 90210, Sookie Stackhouse from True Blood and of course Gossip Girl. In the movie you'd also find Hayden Panettiere, Emma Roberts, Heather Graham and many familiar faces. But of course, how will you make this movie epic? By putting in Gayle (Courtney Cox) Dewey (David Arquette) and the ever young best-effin-damsel in distress survivor Sidney Prescott(Neve Campbell).
The movie was awesome! Since I couldn't write anything about the movie and I don't wanna spoil it. All I wanna say is that if you grew up with the movie you'd appreciate it. Hands down to Wes Craven and his originality when it comes to these kinds of movies. I love how they did with the movie. It brings back the old days long before those parodies and copycats popped out the movie scene. But there's this line Neve Campbell said "Don't forget the first rule of remakes. Don't fuck with the Original!" Scream will always be Scream. But don't take my word for it. Go. Watch it. I'll be right back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment